[Nolug] Perl Mongers group in New Orleans

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 07:49:02 -0500

Y'all,

It looks like we're going to start a Perl users group (usually called Perl
Mongers) here in New Orleans. please see below for dates and times.

Do you know perl? Like perl? Always wanted to learn perl? Hate perl? Unless
you're in the last category, why not come on out and join other twisted
individuals^W^Wfolks that like perl for some coffee and geek conversation. If
you're like me, this will be just another excuse to hang out with
technically-minded people. Don't want to come? Then please forward this email
to someone you think might want to visit us.

FYI; Apparently there was an abortive attempt a few years back to start
NewOrleans.pm. We'll either use that name, or nola.pm. Dave Cash tried to
contect the leader of the previous group, with no response.