Re: [Nolug] Evolution connector for MS Exchange!

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 12:03:05 -0500

On Tuesday 11 May 2004 11:03 am, scotth@scottharney.com spake:
> Brad Bendily <brad@selu.edu> writes:
> > Sweet!
> > Novell Announces Evolution 2.0 and Release of Connector for Microsoft
> > Exchange
> > http://www.novell.com/news/press/archive/2004/05/pr04034.html
>
> And according to the release, the Connector is now GPL'd. really sweet.

"These enhancements complement current Evolution collaboration capabilities
including the Connector for Novell's SUSE LINUX Openexchange Server."

OpenExchange uses the kolab server (and other bits)... I'm pretty sure they'll
make (Ximian's) Connector work with plain-Jane kolab, which is what I've been
hoping for since 2002. If so, I'm a Happy Man.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL