Re: [Nolug] motherboard give-a-way

From: Charles Jouglard <pcguy1_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:40:51 -0500

Hey Bud,
I had to go out of town for work. I didn't and don't have your phone number. Can you give me a
call when you have the chance so I can arrange to get the board from you?

Thanks,
Charles
504-417-3627

I have the below listed motherboard for whoever wants it. It has a bad
10/100 ethernet port, but otherwise should be alright.

ASUS P4PE-X ATX Pentium 4 Motherboard
Part #: P4PE-X

The ASUS P4PE-X Pentium 4 motherboard is based on the Intel 845PE
chipset. Supporting industry-leading technologies such as DDR400,800 MHz
front side bus, and Hyper-Threading, as well as an abundance of advanced
features, the all-new P4PE-X delivers outstanding performance and value.
The P4PE-X is a full value, high-performance solution for today's most
demanding tasks. When the system hangs due to over-clocking failure,
there is no need to open the case to clear the CMOS data. Simply restart
the system and the BIOS will automatically restore the CPU default
setting for each parameter. With ASUS EZ Flash, you can update BIOS
before entering the operating system. No more DOS-based flash utility
and bootable diskette required.

     * Intel 845PE Chipset
     * 400/533/800 MHz Front Side Bus Speeds
     * DDR400 Memory
     * Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
     * AGP 4X slot
     * 10/100 Ethernet
     * USB 2.0
     * UltraDMA 100
     * 6 Channel Digital Audio

Key Specifications P4PE-X
Manufacturer
        ASUS
Manufacturer Part # P4PE-X
CPU Support
        Socket Type Socket 478

CPUs Supported
        Intel Pentium 4, Intel Celeron
Front Side Bus Speed (FSB) 400/533/800 MHz
Form Factor
        ATX
Chipsets
        Intel 845PE (Intel 845PE MCH, Intel ICH4)
BIOS Type Award
Motherboard Color Brown
Memory
        Number of Slots 3

Memory Type
        DDR400
Maximum Memory 2 GB
Drives
        Controller Type UltraDMA 100
Number of Drives Supported 4 UltraDMA
Integrated Features
          Video None
Audio 6 Channel Digital Audio
Network 10/100 Ethernet
Other USB 2.0
Expansion Slots
          AGP 1 x AGP4x
PCI 6 x PCI
ISA/EISA None
Other None
Ports

1 x Parallel (DB-25)
2 x Serial (DB-9)
1 x PS/2 Keyboard
1 x PS/2 Mouse
1 x Audio Line In
1 x Audio Line Out
1 x Microphone In
1 x RJ45
4 x USB 2.0
Other Features
        ASUS MyLogo, ASUS EZ Flash, Support S/PDIF out interface, ASUS
C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall), ASUS CrashFree-BIOS, ASUS JumperFree,
CPU,Memory, AGP voltage adjustable, SFS (Stepless Frequency Selection)
from 100 MHz up to 230MHz at 1MHz increment, Adjustable FSB/DDR ratio,
Fixed AGP/PCI frequencies
Dimensions(W x D)12" x 9"