Re: [Nolug] Anyone in the market for a laptop?

From: krunk <krunkalot_at_hotpop.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 09:15:10 -0500

No problem. Was just feeling out for interest. Here are the specs:

  5150 Inspiron, Dell

3.06ghz w/ HT
384 mb of 333mhz DDR
DVDRW/CDRW combo drive
96wH Li Battery + one 96wH Li spare battery
60gb Hard drive
15" UXGA (the best LCD screen w/ 1600x1200)
Integrated 802.11b Dell 1150 WiFi
Integrated Ethernet and modem
Firewire
USB 2.0
Geforce FX 5200Go 64 mb version
External USB floppy

Full software bundle w/ XP Pro (I have a whole box of windows software
that came with it that is still in cellophane)
To sweeten the deal, if your a gamer I have a fair selection of windows
games lying around
and you can choose which one of those you'd like as well. (e.g. diablo
II, DAoC, Morrowind)

Like new. Still has 472 days left on extended warranty w/ option to
upgrade to Premier Enterprise Gold or Platinum.

Has Gentoo 2004.1 preinstalled or you can have the WinXP Pro that came
w/ it of course.

Brand New from Dell goes for $2,015 dollars,

I'm asking for 1750.