Re: [Nolug] Notap site

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 20:09:13 -0500

Nice look. A few comments:
1. The black print against a dark blue background at the top of
"aboutus" and other pages is hard to read.
2. In "monitor our students progress" on the same page, there should
be an apostrophe after students -- i.e., " students' " --
to indicate possessive.
3. It's hard to see the kids' faces on the pages where two are
standing on a grassy field. You could tweak the gamma on the picture a
little.
4. Who is [Insert Doc/Practice Name here]? I think I went to him once.
It's a very attractive design. Nice, clean, not too busy.
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org