Re: [Nolug] Notap site

From: James Scott <jhs_technical_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:44:32 -0500

On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 14:45, krunk wrote:
> I'm working on a website for notap, the layout is pretty much done. I'd
> like some critical input on the design so if anyone feels like killing
> 15 minutes, opinions are appreciated:
> http://clients.mudbuginfo.com/notap/ .
>
> If you curious what notap is, the mission statement is on the opening
> page. :)
>

> Thanks,
>
> James
I went there and the index page looks great and the mission statement
looks good. I clicked on get involved and ended up at a disclaimer that
needed pertinent data entered into it.
So I did not get any info on how to get involved.
One of the things I seem to be good at is teaching. I'm semi computer
literate.
Looking for work as well if anyone knows of opportunities.

Jim Scott