[Nolug] Other free stuff

From: Christoph Boget <jcboget_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 03:36:02 -0700 (PDT)

I have a few things that I was going to throw out but
figured I would ask here if anyone wanted them.

* Umax scanner. When this scanner was given to me, I
was told that it was in working order. However, when
I tried to hook it up, I couldn't get it to work. It
might be that I'm doing something wrong and perhaps it
actually is working. Either that, or one of you guys
might know how to fix it and would like a scanner

* DSL Modem. I'm not entirely too sure how I still have
this thing. I cancelled my DSL service with Telocity
about 3 or 4 years ago and could have sworn I sent it back.
At least, they haven't asked for it back all these years.
*shrug*

I live in Mandeville and rarely get to the southshore.
If you live up here and would like to pick either (or
both) of these up, just email me. If you live on the
southshore and are interested, email me and perhaps we
can work something out. It might just give me an excuse
to get into the city. :)

As I continue cleaning out the house, I'll post more give-
aways as I come across them.

thnx,
Christoph