RE: [Nolug] Meeting Thursday --- small Linux distros

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:51:14 -0500

Mischa,
Can you add in partitioning suggestions for small and large drives.
And also what are the differences between Grub and Lilo? (Pro/Con sort of
thing).
One last thing how would I go about identifying chipsets to video cards,
nics and modems.

With all the windows components out there its getting harder to find off the
shelf linux compatible items.
At least without special ordering stuff from New York.

Thats just my two cents. Thanks.