Re: [Nolug] new NOLUG server: beta test

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 19:50:15 -0500

On Friday 16 July 2004 2:59 pm, Friedrich Gurtler spake:
> >>I'm going for a mardi gras theme, if you haven't picked up on that. Oh,
> >> and I
> >
> >Yeah, after I recovered from the initial "eehh, it's preppy pink
> >and green!!!" reaction.
>
> Provide multiple style sheets and have the page remember which one the
> user had selected? Never hurts, plus you could probably keep statistics
> server side to see which theme was the most popular, etc. Assuming you
> have no life and nothing better to do. ;-)

On that note, will someone better able to pick colors please give me a better
mix for this?

< body alink="#33CC00" vlink="#006600" link="#009900" bgcolor="#CCAADD" >

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL