Re: [Nolug] long signature

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:06:26 -0500

CMJandHOJ@cs.com wrote:
> I was unaware that my signature was inordinately long and thereby
> offensive to some, so in deference to the vocal minority I have
> decreased the font size and shortened it.
>
> Chris Johnston <http://agent.kw.com/chrisjohnston/> /Realtor Consultant/
> Keller Williams Realty455-0100
> http://agent.kw.com/chrisjohnston/ <http://agent.kw.com/139864/>
> Licensed Louisiana Realtor, Each Office Independently Owned and Operated
> "Each of our acts makes a statement as to our purpose"
> Leo Buscaglia

Far more obnoxious then a lengthy signature is publically castigating
someone for having one rather than sending a polite, friendly private
mail or consulting with the list owner.

Thanks for being here Chris and keep posting!

And yes I meant for this message to be sent to the public list.

--
Scott Harney<scotth@scottharney.com>
"Asking the wrong questions is the leading cause of wrong answers"