Re: [Nolug] unsubscribe

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 16:18:00 -0500

On Sat, 2004-07-24 at 14:32 -0500, Dave Heath wrote:
> how do you unsubscribe from the list?

I think you arrogantly demand that Joey instantly remove you from
the list.

Alternatively, a polite email would work....

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B
Some former UNSCOM officials are alarmed, however. Terry Taylor,
a British senior UNSCOM inspector from 1993 to 1997, says the
figure of 95 percent disarmament is "complete nonsense because
inspectors never learned what 100 percent was. UNSCOM found a
great deal and destroyed a great deal, but we knew [Iraq's] work
was continuing while we were there, and I'm sure it continues,"
says Mr. Taylor, now head of the Washington
http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0829/p01s03-wosc.html