[Nolug] update on our new server

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 21:29:28 -0500

I've switched the DNS for the new server, so everyone should be hitting the
new box now. I had a little trouble with virtual hosting earlier, but that
seems to have cleared up.

I'll start working on mail next. When that's working properly, I'll move the
list, which will put us on nolug@nolug.org. I'll be turning off this current
address as soon as things go live, so unfortunately everyone will be required
to update their addressbooks. The good news is that everyone will be
automatically subscribed to the new list on the new box.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL