RE: [Nolug] IMPORTANT: State radio and TV board wants to license computer techs

From: Brad Bendily <brad_at_selu.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 11:19:19 -0500 (CDT)

But the article says that they only mean to charge people who work on
home entertainment and computers. Of course that's not what the letter
said. So I don't think this will really be applied to all
computer technicians. But I guess this one guy in the article will
go to bat for the rest of us!

--
Brad Bendily - CNA/CLE
Systems Administrator