[Nolug] Relaying email for other boxes on my LAN

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 11:18:58 -0500

Ok,

Thanks to all for helping me with the relay issue. It turns out
that the only thing that changed was the addition of relayhost.

But now for the rest of the boxes on the LAN. They are all con-
figured for "localhost" as well. I'd like all the boxes to be
able to email each other, as well as to use my box as the main
relay for "internet" mail.

Does this have something to do with "mynetworks"?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B
All of the "reporting" about Laci Peterson & Michael Jackson
reminds me of the Don Henley song "Dirty Laundry": "Can we do the
operation? Is the head dead yet? You know, the boys in the
newsroom got a running bet. Get the widow on the set, we need
dirty laundry."