Re: [Nolug] Interesting

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 01:23:12 -0500

Joey Kelly wrote:
>>Sounds like Microsoft is employing the same techniques as the Republicans!
>

> To everyone on the list:
>
> We had a few complaints about last week's political discussion. When making
> generalizations about someone else's politics or religion, please remember
> that the other guy might take offense at your statements.
>
> Thanks.

Thanks Joey...

I'd also like to add that anything that can be said about one party can
easily be demonstrated to exist in the other party (Democrat or
Republican) whether its manipulating (aka- lying) with stats or having
politicos for sale...

I get enough political crap at work and in the media (talk radio, news,
papers, etc.). Let's check it at the MUA interface and stick to what
we are all here about...

Unix, BSD and Linux... And in that order. ;)

Now back to lurking...