[Nolug] PHP user group --- show of hands, please

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:20:23 -0500

Y'all,

I made noise a few months ago about starting a PHP users group here in town.
We did get a Perl group up and running (http://neworleans.pm.org/), and that
seems to be going ok. Basically, my idea is to provide more opportunities to
hang out with fellow geeks and do geekish things, etc.

So, if there are enough people interested in it, I'd like to try to get a PHP
meeting going. We would have a website, mailing list, and monthly meetings.
Those who are interested in this, please respond. If enough enthusiasm is
shown, we'll start a list and see what happens, etc.

Thanks.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL