RE: [Nolug] announcing the New Orleans PHP User Group

From: Nimrod <nimrod_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 11:03:43 -0500

Sweet.. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nolug@joeykelly.net [mailto:owner-nolug@joeykelly.net]On
Behalf Of Joey Kelly
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 11:18 PM
To: nolug@joeykelly.net
Subject: Re: [Nolug] announcing the New Orleans PHP User Group

On Saturday 14 August 2004 9:41 pm, Nimrod spake:
> Can I join?? when I do not know PHP?

Nope. It's a closed group, exclusively for cool people only.

Heh.

Climb aboard, man! We're planning on having at least a few introductory
presentations. I'll stick you on the list.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL