Re: [Nolug] food poll

Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:59:35 -0500

Joey Kelly wrote:

>>What happens if I vote that I "own stock in SCO" ?
>

> Hmm...
>
> I took a look at the page again, and edited it somewhat... maybe it wasn't
> clear enough?
>
> Email me your IP and I'll let you vote again.

I voted for the one that I thought I wanted (not the SCO one), although
the Sushi option was unclear since it didn't say "or any other Asian
food" until after I voted...

My IP, so I can correct my vote and go with the Asian food, is
128.182.72.190. That's the proxy server I'm using to be "anonymous".

I only asked about the SCO thing cause I was confused as to why it was
there... ;)