Re: [Nolug] food poll

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:06:14 -0500

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 15:34 -0500, Jeremy (mailing list account) wrote:
> Joey Kelly wrote:
> > Y'all,
> >
> > We're going to do this in steps. Do we want sushi-type food, or do we want to
> > go to Louisiana Pizza Kitchen?
> >
> > Vote here: http://nolug.org/nolugwiki/index.cgi?FoodPoll
> >

> What happens if I vote that I "own stock in SCO" ?

Joey records your IP address, cross-references it against known
IP address block allocations, uses that to estimate who it was
that voted that way, and then doesn't let you go to the meeting.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B
"Basically, I got on the plane with a bomb. Basically, I tried to
ignite it. Basically, yeah, I intended to damage the plane."
RICHARD REID, tried to blow up American Airlines Flight 63