RE: [Nolug] IRC channels

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:47:03 -0500

There not overboard...You would have to do something like require
PC-anywhere using a dial-up connection with the phone line unplugged, so you
have to call in and get permission for some administrative assistant to plug
it in and watch what you're doing remotely (when they wouldn't comprehend if
you formatted the machine infront of them with prompts that your doing a
very bad thing.)...Oh wait, they do do that...nevermind. Overboard.

On the other hand, they let me in the (totally secure have to give a DNA
sample and pass a retna scan) computer room to meander simply because I
asked if I could come in. Then again, because I knew which end is the
working end of a screw driver, maybe they thought I was comming to fix some
of their problems.

But thats just me.