RE: [Nolug] Fwd: Next advanced meeting - VMware - Sep 8'th, 2004

From: Wimprine, Thomas <twimprine_at_stei.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:55:57 -0500

We've been using ESX for about two years. I'm very impressed with it and
this year we are moving a significant portion of our systems to it. I like
the new technologies such as VMotion and the Control systems piece. I would
recommend that anyone in a sysadmin type position take a serious look at it.