RE: [Nolug] Looking to trade

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 01:00:17 -0500

On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 05:14 +0000, Jeff Lee wrote:
> Im looking to *sell* my 2.4ghz Dell Inspiron 5100 14.1" laptop (512 mb of
> ram) with 54g wireless card for around 700$ if you or anyone else is
> interested.. Let me know, I'm looking to get a powerbook :)
>
> Also for anyone interested, Linux runs well on this laptop and if you use
> the ndiswrapper you can use the belkin wireless card.

What's installed on it? (Distro & version)

My Uncle & Aunt are looking to get a laptop...

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B
"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty: power is ever
stealing from the many to the few. The manna of popular liberty
must be gathered each day, or it is rotten... The hand entrusted
with power becomes, either from human depravity or esprit de
corps, the necessary enemy of the people. Only by continual
oversight can the democrat in office be prevented from hardening
into a despot: only by unintermitted agitation can a people be
kept sufficiently awake to principle not to let liberty be
smothered in material prosperity... Never look, for an age when
the people can be quiet and safe. At such times despotism, like
a shrouding mist, steals over the mirror of Freedom"
Wendell Phillips