Re: [Nolug] Can IE run on Linux?

From: CMJandHOJ_at_cs.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 01:28:33 EDT

I believe that Microsoft's plans probably do not include making .Net
compatible with other browsers. Their main focus is to push you towards adapting one
technology which therefore makes you dependent upon others.

Chris

In a message dated 8/27/2004 12:09:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
jeffreydavidlee@hotmail.com writes:
> I am about to move over to a mac and I don't plan on using ie .. I sure
> hope
> that Microsoft plans to make .net work with other browsers because if not
> they are doing some more anticompetitive things

Chris Johnston Realtor Consultant
Keller Williams Realty455-0100
http://agent.kw.com/chrisjohnston/
Licensed Louisiana Realtor, Each Office Independently Owned and Operated

A consultant is "anyone with a briefcase who is 50 miles away from home." Or,
"someone who borrows your watch, tells you the time and then charges you for
the privilege." The truth? A consultant is a person with gray hair and
hemorrhoids. The gray hair makes you look distinguished. The hemorrhoids make you
look concerned.