RE: [Nolug] Need a Cox expert...

From: John Souvestre <johns_at_sstar.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 00:04:59 -0500

Hi Petri.

Yes, but it doesn't matter in this case because he was using my speed test
and it only reports bps, not Bps. That's how line speeds are generally
measured. Inside applications is normally where you will see Bps.

Btw - bps = bits per second. Bps = Bytes per second.

John

    John Souvestre - Southern Star - (504) 888-3348 - www.sstar.com