[Nolug] newbie email tutorial

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 18:31:54 -0500

Guys,

Not to be a pain, but if you're starting a new thread, please start from
scratch with a new message --- hitting [reply] to an existing thread will
make your message in the same thread in many email clients, no matter if you
change the subject or delete a bunch of text. Hey, do what you want, but it's
hard to keep track of who's saying what, and I have trouble remembering whose
posts I'm supposed to be ignoring, etc.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL