Re: [Nolug] Gmail accounts

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 21:36:26 -0400

Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:

> Is there a DavFS driver for kernel 2.6.8?

http://dav.sourceforge.net/

    Davfs2 is a Linux file system driver that allows you to mount a
    WebDAV server as a local disk drive. Davfs2 uses Coda for kernel
    driver and neon for WebDAV interface. To get informaton about
    Davfs1, visit this page.

    WebDAV is an extension to HTTP that allows remote collaborative
    authoring of Web resources, defined in RFC 2518.

    Davfs allows a remote Web server to be edited using standard
    applications that interact with the file system. For example, a
    remote Web site could be updated in-place using the same
    development tools that initially created the site.

    Davfs supports SSL and proxy server. Davfs is a part of Mandrake
    Linux 9.0

There are down-loadable modules for 2.4 and 2.6 kernels on that page.

http://bugs.debian.org/127502

--
A choice between one man and a shovel, or a dozen men with teaspoons
is clear to me, and I'm sure it is clear to you also.