Re: [Nolug] Baton Rouge road trip Wednesday

From: CMJandHOJ_at_cs.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 22:37:33 EDT

I'm in and I can meet in Elmwood, just give me an address
Chris
In a message dated 9/7/2004 8:43:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
joey@joeykelly.net writes:

> >I'm still in.
> >What time we are taking off? 4:00p-4:30p?
>
> I'd say 4PM, since it'll take us >1 hour to get there, and I do want to grab
>
> some food before we walk in.
> >
> >I work in Elmwood area, What would be the meet-up place for the ride?
>
> Yeah, why not? Tom works there too, so we can meet in his parking lot,
> perhaps?
>
> --
>

> Joey Kelly
> <Minister of the Gospel | Linux Consultant >
> http://joeykelly.net

Chris Johnston Realtor Consultant
Keller Williams Realty455-0100
http://agent.kw.com/chrisjohnston/
Licensed Louisiana Realtor, Each Office Independently Owned and Operated

A consultant is "anyone with a briefcase who is 50 miles away from home." Or,
"someone who borrows your watch, tells you the time and then charges you for
the privilege." The truth? A consultant is a person with gray hair and
hemorrhoids. The gray hair makes you look distinguished. The hemorrhoids make you
look concerned.