Re: [Nolug] NOLUG meeting this Thursday (16 September, 2004)

From: Bart Pittari <pittari_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:25:21 -0500

Bah and pfft!! to weather.com ... their last correct prediction was Ms.
Cleo's demise. "All" their computer models had agreed about 24 hours or
so back that it was going up the Florida peninsula.

Goto Computer Models on this one:
http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/

Check the 3-day/5-day forecast link on the side:
http://www.noaa.gov/