[Nolug] need Pentium Pro cooling fan

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 16:06:50 -0500

Anybody have a spare cooling fan for a Pentium Pro? I noticed my
server was locking up and found out that one of the CPU fans quit.
Oiling it didn't help - needs a new one. All I see on ebay is P4,
which doesn't seem to be the same size. (Although I only need the fan,
not a heat sink.)
Thanks,
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com