[Nolug] AIX Users Group in Louisiana (fwd)

From: -ray <ray_at_ops.selu.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 10:43:55 -0500 (CDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:37:37 -0500
From: John Hardey Jr <jhardey@us.ibm.com>
Subject: AIX Users Group in Louisiana

Dear AIX admins, there has been interest expressed from several
AIX systems administrators to create a users group in Louisiana.
Mike Cantrell of BlueCross has requested that I collect a list of those
with an interest so he can pull together an initial meeting. If you are
interested, please respond back to this email so I may forward your
email address to Mike. I would like to be able to get him the list by
Friday, October 1st. Thank you.

John B. Hardey Jr.
IBM Corp, 1515 Poydras St., Suite 2570
New Orleans, LA 70112