Re: [Nolug] Verbose SQL

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:52:02 -0400 (EDT)

That very well may be.

The case here could be that there are different types of files visible in
the same workspace, and one uses "tbl" to differentiate tables from for
example stored procedures.

I don't know what kind of database is in question, but sometimes that
might be the only way to keep things logically organized.