Re: Re: [Nolug] online

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 15:03:51 -0500

If using a GUI, either open a terminal window or go to a different
shell (e.g., Ctrl-Alt-F3) and type cat /proc/pci. Make sure to put the
space after cat. You will see I/O and IRQ for any detected PCI
devices. If it's an ISA plug-n-play device, you would cat
/proc/isapnp.
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org