[Nolug] keep a geek from eviction - get cheap help.

From: Michael <mogmios_at_mlug.missouri.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:03:51 -0700

Well it's down to I need to come up with $250 right now, today if
possible, to keep from getting evicted. I've got a client that is
supposed to be sending me a check but it's weeks overdue and thus so is
my rent. Anyone willing to throw in $25 or more can get a web/email
account on my [very fast] server. If you want any programming, web
design, Linux help, or anything else this is a good time to make me an
offer.

--
Michael <mogmios@mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org