[Nolug] Laptop & more for sale...

From: John Nix <johnnix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 17:53:55 -0500

I'm about to put some things on Ebay but I figured I would see if
anyone here would be interested.

Dell Inspiron 8500, 15.4" WUXGA, CDRW/DVD, 2.6Ghz, 512mb RAM, Builtin
802.11b/g, extra battery (gives it about 5 hours of life), 3.5" disk
drive (swappable with the CDR & extra battery), WinXP Pro & Office XP
Pro, 2 years left on full warranty (with home service). It's only
about a year old and has been used by my wife for school. It has some
minor scratches on the top from going in and out of her laptop bag but
it's in 100% working order with no dead LCD pixels. I'm only
replacing it because she needed something a little more compact to
carry around. If you're interested in the laptop, I have a Targus
laptop briefcase/bag, a Swissgear laptop backpack, and a Timbuk2
sleeve for it.

A small Liebert UPS. It was used for a backup of a small PBX a while
back, but I had it hooked up my office equipment for the last year or
so. I recently replaced it with a larger APC unit. It was working
fine when I unplugged it about a month ago.

Last but not least, a Sony STR-DE935 home A/V reciever. This thing is
awesome and I hate to get rid of it but I can't use it in my apartment
and it was just collecting dust in my closet. I have the original
packaging for it. The remote is slightly damaged but is fully
functional, just cosmetic damage.

I have pictures of all of it available online. If anyone is
interested in anything, please e-mail me off list. Please do it soon
too, it will all be going on Ebay most likely tommorrow night.