Re: [Nolug] model-m keyboard

From: Alex McKenzie <alex_at_boxchain.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:06:56 -0500

Those rule. You can find them on ebay occasionally. I have 2, a real
Model M that I rescued from a client's bonepile, and a newer (96) one
where the cable is not removable.

They are the official keyboard of the apocalypse.

--
Alex McKenzie     alex@boxchain.com     http://www.boxchain.com
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never