Re: [Nolug] Non-functioning disc drives

From: Jonathan Schwehm <jonathan_at_figstreet.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 08:19:12 -0500

Oops, I've got my brain stuck on SCSI.

The same idea could work; other than shipping it off to a data recovery
firm it may be the only thing you can do. Do you have access to a
working system? I've got one I use to recover data from hard drives.
If you're already planning on sending it back to Seagate to get a
replacement, it can't do much worse to try this.

Jonathan