Re: [Nolug] apache2 config question

From: Jesse Planck <jesse.planck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:08:01 -0600

I tried ( http://www.cox2020.net ) and it is trying really hard.

Content from ( http://www.cox2020.net ) is delivering fine. It looks
like a framed site with no titles that pulls content from (
http://w2.cox2020.net:8000/ ).

If there is no server running on :8000 then you will of course get
nothing. You should check the Listen directives to make sure Apache is
listening on the IP's and Ports you want.

You will also need to set up a VirtualHost for w2.:8000. Disregard
this if you are setting up something outside of Apache that just
happens to run on :8000.

Jess