Re: [Nolug] meeting tomorrow

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:20:07 -0600

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 6:22 pm, Joey Kelly spake:
> Guys,
>
> It's that time of the month again (heh). I plan on setting up a network,
> replete with Internet connection (yay!). Please bring your laptops, and
> we'll have another Geek Fest like we did a few months ago.

The WEP key that Petri gave me either didn't work, or there's something else
we need to figure out about UNO's network. In any case, we couldn't get
online with my wireless card, registered though it may be.

Sigh.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL