RE: [Nolug] Christmas party next month

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:00:32 -0600

Yea, Subway...if we get a good location, where they don't pay their electric
bill, and they leave stuff out for days, we could pretend its shushi (or at
least the stuff growing on it).

Oooooo, what about a roach infested buds broiler...They have both on City
Park across from Delgado.
And for those who want high quality food, a Burger King.
(Please deposit 2 cents)