Re: [Nolug] Tech Support opening at Freeport

From: Chris Johnston <cmjohnston_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:18:46 -0600

Please email me the info. It has to better than doing tech support at
the Real Estate office for free!

Chris Johnston

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:01:48 -0600, Paul Taylor <pltaylor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anybody out there desperate enough for a job that they will work with "Windows",
> there is a Tech Support opening at Freeport with COMM-TECH.
> I can give more info if anyone interested
> --
> LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE
> SAFELY IN A WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER
> TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT,
> SHOUTING: "HOLY SHIT.... WHAT A RIDE!"

Chris Johnston, eAgent
Realtor Consultant
www.ChrisJohnstonRealEstate.com
Keller Williams Realty 455-0100 4725 Veterans Blvd Metairie, LA 70006
- USA 504-455-0100 Each Office Independently Owned & Operated Broker
and Associate are licensed by the State of Louisiana