[Nolug] nolug.org being defaced repeatedly

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 10:11:24 -0600

I've had to fix the main page on our site 4 times now, due to spammers posting
links. No other page on the site has been targeted, so I'm locking the
HomePage link. If you have anything you want added to that page, please email
me and I'll post it.

There is a patch I will try to install that will force users to log in via the
Preferences link before editing. This won't stop a human, but I suspect we're
being hit with a spambot.

Thanks.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL