[Nolug] Looking for BSD or Linux support person - FT

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:06:45 -0600

A client of mine, Espion (http://www.espionintl.com), is looking for
yet another support person in Baton Rouge, LA. This job is onsite. No
remote work. The requirements given to me:

* You should be a self-starter and be motivated.
* You should have a solid understanding of Linux or BSD. The client's
product is FreeBSD based, but Linux skills should translate easily.
* You should have experience in support. This means you need to be able to
prioritize problems and to solve issues yourself rather than relying on
development staff.
* You should be a leader and work well in a team.

Software you should be familiar with includes FreeBSD, MySQL, Apache, PHP
(would be nice to know), Perl (would be nice to be know), and Postfix.

This client already brought onboard one BRLUG member (I'll let him decide if
he wants to pipe up), and he is quite happy with the job.

I can say that this is a pretty nice company to work with and you will learn
a lot very fast. This is hard-core systems work.

Contact 293-5252 if interested.