RE: [Nolug] Verizon high speed wireless

From: John Souvestre <johns_at_sstar.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:21:50 -0600

Hi Brad.

So does Sprint. But last time I looked I think that they were both still in
the 144K ballpark.

I don't know exactly what the max speed on the new Verizon service is, but I
think that it is between 1M and 2M.

Actually, Dave tells me that downtown around the convention center you can get
much higher because they have the rate limit caps set way up there. :-)

John

    John Souvestre - Southern Star - (504) 888-3348 - www.sstar.com