RE: [Nolug] this week's meeting.... at KanPai restaurant

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:48:36 -0600

<Sarcasm>
There is always IN-N-OUT on Canal around bienville (not sure exactly where)
Anyway, good po-boys, at rediculously cheep prices. Bun $2, 12" $3, 16" $4,
32" $5.
Usual po-boy shop menu, and very good.
When Joey gets finished with his "posh party" ;) we'll go strap the ole feed
bag on over there.

Oh, and Santa Joey, I need to buy some christmas presents and...
</Sarcasm>