[Nolug] someone with a passport account to download for me

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:14:04 -0600

I'm wanting to play with the Windows Services for UNIX, but don't have a
passport account to complete the download. No, I haven't lost my mind (notice
I'm not going to create a passport account for myself) --- NetBSD's pkgsrc is
supposed to be able to run on WSFU and I'm wanting to see how good the
implementation is, etc.

Got a passport account and broadband, and don't mind downloading and burning
(or putting it somewhere so I can fetch it) WSFU for me? Here's the link:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/sfu/downloads/default.asp

Thanks.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL