Re: [Nolug] someone with a passport account to download for me

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:14:06 -0600

On Thursday 16 December 2004 9:42 pm, Brett D. Estrade spake:
> >From my experience, you are better off using cygwin.
>
> Brett

Yeah, I do that already. I'm just intrigued that pkgsrc runs on it. Also, it
might play better in CEO boardrooms, etc. --- "hey, it's a microsoft product,
sure we'll think about using it".

By the way, someone has volunteered to download it for me --- thanks, Chris.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL