Re: [Nolug] Monitor problem

From: Brad Bendily <brad_at_selu.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:40:18 -0600 (CST)

> > The monitor for my alternate box now has an image that takes up only
> > the middle half of the screen. There are bands where it isn't compressed,
> > and bands where it is compressed and much brighter. It's a used monitor for
> > which I paid $65 and I wonder whether to try to get it fixed or junk it.
>
> Junk it. I was at Best Buy on Vets yesterday, they have brand new 17" Mag
> monitors for $70 (after rebate).

There's a place in BR that sells used equipment on ebay very cheap.
Andyou can pick it upand not pay shipping. There is a $2 charge for
pickup. You could probably get a monitor for under $20. I am on
vacation at the in-laws and i'm on dialup. It hurts so bad that I'm not
willing
to try to browse ebay to find the link for you. If someone else
doesn't provide the link i'll post it when I get back.

The name of th3 place is croporate recycling center. I think.
man. dialup sucks.. Plus teh computer is riddled wiht spyware.
it's so bad I don't want to fix my typing errors!

bb