Re: [Nolug] Good PC repair shop

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 10:08:18 -0600

On Sunday 02 January 2005 9:55 am, Christoph Boget spake:
> Were you able to determine what was wrong with my machines?
> Also, did you find out if you won the bid for the job you were telling me
> about?

I'm finally clearing the backlog I had on my bench. Your stuff goes on today.

I won't know for at least a week whether I won the bid or not.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL