[Nolug] Printer Problems I: LaserJet 3300

From: John Tiedeman <jdtiede_at_sstar.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 12:12:43 -0600

     I wrote earlier that I couldn't get it to work through USB anymore,
which came about very suddenly. Later I tried it parallel under Linux, and
nothing happened. Under USB, I get a message that it can't connect.
     On my Windows 95 portable, I get nothing at all--no report, no message
left in printer queue. It briefly says "printing" and that's all.
     I have checked all cables and doors and made sure that the cartridge is
seated properly. What can the problem be?