Re: [Nolug] GPG test

From: John Tiedeman <>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:55:56 -0600

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:41:58 -0500
  "Mark A. Hershberger" <> wrote:
> John Tiedeman wrote:
>> Firefox 1.0 straight from the download reads it transparently.
> Surely you mean Thunderbird?
> Does it verify the signature?
> Mark.
I hadn't noticed that it says 'contents cannot be verified' at the bottom. I
thought the last question was whether the message could be red. I am still
using a temporary (for mail purposes) machine and haven't wanted to start
putting everything on its limited hard drive and then have trouble getting
off here and onto the big machine when I have that hard drive back in
service, so I am using Firefox and not Thunderbird at present.
Nolug mailing list